Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sync
Hello,
I sent you an email about a link not working that you referred me to in a prior email, and you responded back asking me to ask the question here, so here it is: 

I am trying to sync my inventory between 2 devices. You referred me to the following link: http://classadlister.com/support/showthread.php?tid=2&pid=12#pid12 

When going to that link, I get an error message so my issue is still not resolved. I didn't know about this forum until you sent me that link, so I went ahead and created a login, however I'm still getting the same error which reads:  

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
Please let me know how I would go about syncing my devices.
Thank you! Smile

Messages In This Thread
How to sync - by NurseRatched - 11-14-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: How to sync - by classadlister - 11-14-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: How to sync - by Hfabiani - 11-28-2018, 01:32 PM