Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple ebay sites?
The app supports only one ebay site login right? 

Is there a way to have ebay.com and other site e.g. ebay.de in the app?

Ebay doesn't provide cross-site visibility. Posting items on COM site doesn't makes them visible on CA and CO.UK but not on other sites and vice versa. Ebay is rolling out managed payments and apparently that feature is included but it's invite only right now. 

I need to post to multiple sites because I have inventory in different locations in different countries and I need to be local. 

I can do that in one of the following ways:
- create a Clone of the app (e.g. using App Cloner or similar)
- install another instance into Island (or similar Workspace app)
- use something like Samsung Secure Folder
- or the the worst case scenario setup additional user on the device. 

All these options are good if I want to keep the inventory files separate.  That works for me fine. 

However, it may not be ideal if I had a large inventory of items and I wanted to post the same inventory to multiple ebay sites. To do that, I would have more than one copy of ClassAdLister each with full database of items. 

Would that work? 

Can I assign a Location in the app to a specific Ebay site? That would make sense.

I don't want to ask for too much, I mean this is a great app already. So if there is no plans to support multiple logins for ebay then not a big deal, I can work around it as mentioned earlier.
(08-23-2020, 05:44 PM)thankyouclassadlister Wrote: You may have multiple logins for any site. Just tap the + button on the settings page. If you want one of those logins to point to ebay.de rather than the default of ebay.com, just put in the custom url field ebay.de.