Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Field Management - with filtering?
Are the Custom Fields available with Filtering Criteria in ClassAdLister? 

Use case for me: 

My items are mostly English but some item listings will be translated to another language or two (e.g. German). I will then post the German version of the listing in German eBay. 

I am hoping to be then able to filter the German language listings to post them to German ebay.  QUESTION1 : So I am wondering if I can use Custom Filed (e.g. Language).  QUESTION 2: Is that Custom Field going to be accessible when I am importing things into ClassAdLister?  (in other words, can my imported CSV include the same field "Language" and ClassAdLister will import that as well?

If this approach doesn't work, that's OK, not a big deal...... as an alternative .....  I was thinking to create a "sub-location" under the location. e.g. English listing would be LOCTIONNAME_ENG.  It's not the right way of doing it but I guess it will enable me to do what I want.
(09-20-2020, 01:06 PM)itoldusoandso Wrote: Are the Custom Fields available with Filtering Criteria in ClassAdLister? 

Use case for me: 

My items are mostly English but some item listings will be translated to another language or two (e.g. German). I will then post the German version of the listing in German eBay. 

I am hoping to be then able to filter the German language listings to post them to German ebay.  QUESTION1 : So I am wondering if I can use Custom Filed (e.g. Language).  QUESTION 2: Is that Custom Field going to be accessible when I am importing things into ClassAdLister?  (in other words, can my imported CSV include the same field "Language" and ClassAdLister will import that as well?

If this approach doesn't work, that's OK, not a big deal...... as an alternative .....  I was thinking to create a "sub-location" under the location. e.g. English listing would be LOCTIONNAME_ENG.  It's not the right way of doing it but I guess it will enable me to do what I want.

Currently it is not possible to filter on custom fields. Custom fields are not able to be imported at this time from a csv.
You may filter on location, so some sort of manipulation on location would work well.